Friday 11 October 2013

Mystery letter

I have found a mysterious letter in the classroom this morning before school. What do you think the letter is about? Who may have written it?



Dear xxxxxx,


How are you feeling? I am really excited about going on this amazing adventure, but I am feeling a little scared too.
I don't know what it's going to be like. Will it be hot there or icy cold? Will we meet anybody on our journey? Will we find the treasure?
Write back as soon as you can with details of when we leave England.

Love from  xxxxxxx

 

11 comments:

  1. I think the letter is about year six and five's school trip to France. Maybe the letter is from mrs Croash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting Hifza! Why do you think that?

      Delete
  2. the person must be in year 5/6 shriya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think that Shriya? Are there any clues?

      Delete
  3. It could be someone who is going to France in his or her first time. witch sounds like Mrs Willam. And the letter must be sent to the rong room.

    Senuda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be Senuda! Try and explain why you think that.

      Delete
  4. Miss Gale, perhaps the letter is from a pirate from a Julia Donaldson book, the troll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps! What makes you think that? Don't forget to write your name at the end of your comment.

      Delete
  5. OOOOH! I like a bit of mystery! Were there any other clues? This is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is the teachers from year 5 and 6 to their journey to France.

    Aaratrika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the letter is about Miss Croash and the Year 5 and 6 trip to France. I think this is because they are going somewhere new, and this can make you nervous and excited . I have felt nervous and excited too when I been somewhere new.

    From Zarah.

    ReplyDelete